Printing Funds

There are two ways to add printing money to your Drake account.  You can add money to your Bulldog Bucks account either online (Blueview – My Drake Account tab) or at the Student Services Center in Lower Carnegie (funds can be added in any increment).  In addition to printing, this money can be used for on-campus dining and laundry.   

The Cowles Library and Law Library also have designated terminals where printing money can be added.  Adding web credit directly into Papercut is no longer available, however, you will still use the application to print as you always have (

If you have any questions about how to add funds or about your account balance, please contact the Student Services Center (271-2000,  If you are having technical difficulties with printing, please contact the Support Center (271-3001 or submit a ticket online).